For 20 years Florent Ramière has been developing complex to build, easy to use software. He likes to be an architect but also a developer or a coach. Coding is his passion. Understanding what the users want is for him a fun game. What matters to him is getting ambitious things done in a challenging technical and human environment. When he is not in front of a computer he likes to runs and go for long rides with his mountain bike.
- Build system, continuous integration, software factory : Apache Ant, Jenkins, Nexus, Archiva, Maven, Junit, TestNG, CruiseControl, Eclipse, Subversion, Git
- Infrastructure Automation : Ansible, Docker
- Cloud : AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Google Cloud Storage
- Main frameworks and components : Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, Struts 1 / Struts 2, JSF2, Primefaces
- Application Servers : Jboss, Tomcat, TC Server
- Databases : MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MS-SQL Server, DB2
- System and network : Linux, AIX, Windows